Naturally Tribal Skincare has undergone a ground-up brand evolution. Taking our award-winning products and deep-diving into what it means to be a Triber. Our brand ethos is built on valuing healthy, ethical and sustainable living, whilst maintaining luxury. We wanted our look to match the luxurious experience Tribers get from using our products daily.
Our products remain the same, only their packaging has been changed. We have continued to improve and evolve based on feedback from you, our #Tribers!
It has been a difficult year for everyone – financially, emotionally, physically and mentally. Even during these unprecedented times we have kept busy, continued to grow, evolve and focused on doing what is right!
Now, it is time to fill you in on what we have been up to!
We love our products and know that our Body Foods continue to become go-to products for Tribers with skin conditions and those who want to maintain their skin as nature intended.
Our ‘dry’ Polish and Scrubs are distinctive and can be used straight from the jar onto dry skin. We know our products are different and unique, of course for a good reason – no nasties and no preservatives, so, no changes there.
Today, we have completed the exfoliate, wash and moisturise regimen with our brand new OROMA Body Wash! It’s been a long time coming and frankly about time too!
Our pipeline is growing. We spent time during lockdown working on future products and we cannot wait to bring these unique formulations to you next year!
OUR NEW LOOK
Plant hugging is one of our key value corner stones and using glass jars is a MUST for us! Clear glass jars used for our skincare products typically allow the penetration of light through the glass which in turn can cause products to degrade more quickly and encourage microbial growth. Our products are all-natural and preservative-free hence ensuring that they are protected is critical.
Our packaging has been redesigned with sustainability at it’s heart. We have moved to the use of Ultraviolet glass jars specifically made for our Body Foods, Oils and Body Wash, for the following reasons:
- Maintain product integrity
- They provide the best packaging for natural formulations in order to keep contents fresh
- They let in only UV light hence the absence of visible light helps the product resist degradation and have been known to suppress microbial growth
- They help to increase the shelf life of products
- We now screen print directly onto the glass jars which means no more labels, less waste and is better for our environment.
This ‘Source to Jar’ journey that we promised to keep our #Tribers a part of is articulated on our brand-new website where customers can discover and learn more about the incredible natural ingredients in each of our products and the countries they are sourced from.
We know we have great products that work! We know we have a great story! We know that our company was built on great values! We know we are a brand with a conscience! We know that we are a company that is, Diverse!
The name Naturally Tribal is significant as historically, people associate the word tribe with negativity, segregation, and otherness. We continue to use our name to flip this narrative by building a tribe of people of all backgrounds connected by their love of nature, their love for natural products and their love for our planet
Our principles are clear and enduring. We are built on three strong pillars and people join the tribe for all and any of the following three company values:
- Efficacy - We proudly stand by what we produce and the testimonials and pictures from the results our happy customers share on our website and social media. We are proud to be a brand for all skin types and tones, a brand that is in itself, diverse.
- Planet Hugging - We have an environmental responsibility to look after the planet. Our Vegan and Cruelty-Free products are made of all-natural ingredients and are packaged in recyclable and reusable containers.
- Ethical Sourcing - Customers know where the ingredients come from and become part of the journey that supports the right and fair way of doing business – this is our ‘Source to Jar’ ethos
We will make our Tribers a part of our PURPOSE, IMPACT, CONSCIENCE journey! Our promise to you is what makes us different:
To always have purpose and impact at our core
To always stay true to ourselves
To always operate in an ethical manner
To always be original and authentic
To let creativity and innovation always prevail
To never compromise on quality
To empower all across our entire supply chain
To continually evolve and love our planet in new ways
To continue to take you on the journey with us
As a growing business, we look to you for support, we look to you to spread the word, we look to you to #JoinTheTribe
A fellow Triber